Saturday, December 12, 2009

Day 85 - Friday December 11th

San Diego, CA to Tijuana, Mexico
28.00 miles
2:38.16 hrs
37 max
10.6 avg

Total Mileage: 6225.9 +

There was a day when my odometer was not working correctly and a couple days where I rode around without my cateye connected for a couple miles at the end of my route. I predict that these miles add up to about 50 unaccounted miles.

With that being said I am now in the stage of COMPLETION OF TOUR DE AMERICAS! My three country tour has now come to an end. What do I do now?

3 comments:

BN Farrington said...

David you did a great and wonderful thing. A lot of us followed you through your aunt's hubpages (storytellersrus). God be with you through you next stage in life. I'm known on hubpages as GiftedGrandma :O)

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!! It was so cool to meet you along the way, hear about your cause and to follow your journey! You're a great writer, and I wish you the best of luck in the next chapter of your life!

From Michigan
Kris J

Anonymous said...

It was great to meet you in San Fran. I was the girl on the trolley. I have been reading your blog and wanted to say congratulations on completing your journey! Your are an inspiration! Enjoy your time this holiday with your family!

Mokah Shmigelsky
Vancouver, Canada